Hook Swim School Policies
Make Up Policy
We understand that sometimes your child may need to miss a lesson due to illness. If this happens you may qualify for a makeup lesson.
To qualify for a catch up lesson:
- You need to notify of your child’s absence at least 1 day before via the Customer Portal. (NOT by email, voicemail or in-person)
- Make up lessons can only be arranged via the Customer Portal.
- Make-up lessons must be completed during the term that the missed lesson occurred in.
- Make-up lessons cannot be exchanged for cash refunds or credits towards next term fees.
- If you do not notify us that a lesson was not going to be attended in time you will forfeit the lesson.
- If you book a make-up class and are unable to attend we will not offer you another alternative.
- There is a maximum of 2 make-up sessions per term.
- We usually operate at full capacity and we might not be able to offer you a catch up, so we can only offer you a catch up class if others inform us of their absence.
- While there is some flexibility we do not guarantee that we will be able to offer you a catch up class so we do ask that you commit to the day and time that you book for.
- If no available times are showing on the portal it is because all of the suitable classes are full.
Classes are paid for in advance for a whole school term, unless alternative arrangements have been made.
Your place is secured once the full payment has been received.
Enrolments are taken at any time throughout the term and term fees are pro rated
Swimming Classes Now Open
Registration for classes now open.
Signup now to avoid disappointment.