Hook Swim School Policies
Make Up Policy
What if I miss a class?:
- You need to notify of your child’s absence at least 1 day before via the Customer Portal. (not by email or in-person)
- Makeup lessons can only be arranged via the Customer Portal.(please do not email or ask the office staff to arrange an alternative session)
- Lessons are booked as a full term. All lessons must be taken within the date range that they were booked for.
- We operate at full capacity and are unable to offer you catch up classes.
- The customer portal allows you to mark yourself off as absent – if you notify at least one day in advance you will get an option to book an alternative lesson in the current term.
- Our classes are full so you will only be able to book an alternative if other parents have notified us of their absence in which case you will take their place.
- You can only do this twice in a term and the system will not allow you to carry these over to the next term.
- If you book a make-up class and are unable to attend you will not be able to book another alternative.
- No credits or refunds will be given for missed classes.
- While there is some flexibility we do not guarantee that you will be able to find a catch-up class so we do ask that you commit to the day and time that you book for.
- If no available times are showing on the portal it is because all of the suitable classes are full, you will need to keep checking or try a different week.
- Please do not email or ask the office staff to arrange alternative sessions for you, if you need help registering on the portal we can assist with that
Classes are paid for in advance for a whole school term, unless alternative arrangements have been made.
Your place is secured once the full payment has been received.
Enrolments are taken at any time throughout the term and term fees are pro rated
Swimming Classes Now Open
Registration for classes now open.
Signup now to avoid disappointment.