- No outdoor shoes are to be worn on the poolside/changing rooms
- Toilet & shower prior to entering the pool.
- Swimming hats must be worn
- Ensure toddlers who are not toilet trained wear tight fitting swim nappies and a tight fitting swimsuit over the swim nappy.
- Under no circumstances should regular nappies be worn while swimming.
- Do not use the pool if you have had diarrhoea in the last two (2) weeks.
Hook Swim School Policies
Our Do's and Don'ts; for all things related to a happy, healthy visit to Hook Swim School .
Make Up Policy
We understand that sometimes your child may need to miss a lesson due to illness. If this happens you may qualify for a makeup lesson.
To qualify for a makeup lesson:
- You must have notified us before your child’s lesson time by phone or email telling us that your child will not be attending (please include child’s name, class day and time)
- Makeup lessons must be completed during the term that the missed lesson occurred in
- Makeup lessons cannot be exchanged for cash refunds or credits towards next term fees
- If you do not notify us that a lesson or makeup lesson was not going to be attended you will forfeit the lesson
We will do our best to find a suitable and convenient spot for your child’s make up lesson.
Classes are paid for in advance for a whole school term, unless alternative arrangements have been made.
Your place is secured once the full payment has been received.
We accept cash, card and direct bank transfers.
Bank transfers to be made to:
Hook Swim School Account Number:
20271968 ~ 30-97-86
(please put invoice number as reference)
Enrolments are taken at any time throughout the term and term fees are pro rated
Registration for classes now open.
Signup now to avoid disappointment.